With the start of a new year, your benefits and coverage may have renewed as well! Scroll below for helpful links, as well as smile-friendly goal ideas for your family. Keeping a healthy smile can be easy and affordable.
NEW YEAR, NEW BENEFITS
We hope this finds you and your family in good health and happy smiles. As we enter the new year, we want to remind you that your dental benefits have likely renewed. Visit Patient Resources on our website to read about our Finance and Insurance options. This is a great opportunity to schedule a dental check-up for your child and ensure their oral health is in top shape. At Sunshine Children's Dentistry, we are committed to providing the best dental care for your child. Our team of experienced pediatric dentists and hygienists will ensure that your child’s visit is comfortable and stress-free. We offer a wide range of pediatric dental services, including routine check-ups, cleanings, and treatments for cavities and other dental issues.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at 910-762-7736 or reply to this email. Our friendly Sunshine Team will be happy to assist you with scheduling and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for choosing Sunshine Children's Dentistry for your child’s dental care. We look forward to seeing you soon!
KID-FRIENDLY GOAL IDEAS
The start of a New Year is a great time to create goals and inspire positive motivation. Need some kid-friendly resolution goal ideas? Here are just a few to consider:
* Health Goal (floss each day, brush twice daily, eat a veggie each day, get 8+ hours sleep)
* Learn a new physical activity skill (such as riding a bike, jump rope, hula hoop, basket ball)
* Try a musical instrument (piano, recorder, harmonica, guitar, drums)
* Explore creativity (painting, sculpting with clay, drawing, jewelry making, knitting)
* Kindness (look for an opportunity to do a random act of kindness each week)
* Organization (clean up table after meals, put away toys, make bed each morning)
* Take on a new responsibility (feeding the pet, assist with laundry, wash the car each month)
* Increase knowledge (read a certain number of books each week/month)
* Outdoor hobby (start a garden from seeds, bird-watching with bird seeds & bird bath)
“By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands: your own.” - Mark Victor Hansen
To ensure all your children’s teeth are ready to SMILE all year long, be sure to visit Sunshine Children’s Dentistry. The American Dental Association recommends oral checkups twice annually for children (and adults, too). QUESTIONS? We are a resource to you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your child’s changing smile. We believe that oral health should be FUN and something to SMILE about! f you ever need to reach us, our number is 910.762.7736.
For more helpful resources and fun activities, be sure to read our other Blog Articles.