Children's goals are important! This sheet is a wonderful way to visually show your child that he/she is full of incredible potential and able to accomplish great things in the span of a year. Help inspire your child to become the best version of themselves this year. We recommend printing it (PDF here) and hanging it in an easy-to-see location for your child. Scroll below for plenty of goal ideas, too!
“By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands: your own.” - Mark Victor Hansen
KID-FRIENDLY GOAL IDEAS
New Years is a great time to create goals and inspire positive motivation. Need some kid-friendly resolution goal ideas? Here are just a few to consider:
* Health Goal (floss each day, brush twice daily, eat a veggie each day, get 8+ hours sleep)
* Learn a new physical activity skill (such as riding a bike, jump rope, hula hoop, basket ball)
* Try a musical instrument (piano, recorder, harmonica, guitar, drums)
* Explore creativity (painting, sculpting with clay, drawing, jewelry making, knitting)
* Kindness (look for an opportunity to do a random act of kindness each week)
* Organization (clean up table after meals, put away toys, make bed each morning)
* Take on a new responsibility (feeding the pet, assist with laundry, wash the car each month)
* Increase knowledge (read a certain number of books each week/month)
* Outdoor hobby (start a garden from seeds, bird-watching with bird seeds & bird bath)
To ensure all your children’s teeth are ready to SMILE all year long, be sure to visit Sunshine Children’s Dentistry. The American Dental Association recommends oral checkups twice annually for children (and adults, too). QUESTIONS? We are a resource to you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your child’s changing smile. We believe that oral health should be FUN and something to SMILE about! f you ever need to reach us, our number is 910.762.7736.
For more helpful resources and fun activities, be sure to read our other Blog Articles.