Ice cream is a major staple of summer time, especially for kids. Commercial ice cream bought from a grocery store is usually packed with sugar, which makes it taste yummy, but can lead to tooth decay. Put those "Sugar Bugs" to rest, and try this sweet treat! Your children won't be the only ones to enjoy - scoop a bowl for yourself, too!
2 Frozen Ripe Bananas, cut into small chunks
1/2 Cup of Cream or Coconut Milk
1 Cup Frozen Berries - divided
(Raspberries, Blueberries, and Strawberries are delicious!)
1 Dash of Cinnamon
1 Sprig of Fresh Mint (optional)
1. Place several small dishes into the freezer to chill.
2. Drop frozen bananas, dash of cinnamon, and cream/coconut milk into a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
3. Add a 1/2 cup of the frozen berries to the mix, and pulse until smooth.
4. Serve immediately into chilled dishes.
5. Top with remaining frozen berries and mint. ENJOY!